Cheap tuning

Admin Jaap

Who says he's stuck in Crete? The below could be another hint, this time leading to India:

http://www.thefuelenergizer.com/

Even clicked on the 'Donate' button, too late obviously.

This definitely sounds like something writen by Ratchet/Dlaing:

The Fuel Energizer is a frequency resonator that uses Neodymium Super Conductor Magnets, which break and then realign the hydrocarbon chains in the fuel passing through the fuel line of your vehicle. The magnetic field created by the Fuel Energizer ionizes the fuel being fed to the engine, which itself produces a more complete combustion, maximizes fuel economy, improves fuel efficiency and reduces polluting emissions.

For a mere $300 I can sell you an 'Orgone Accumulator'! Not only will it make your V11 into a 'Busa Beater but yur penis will grow by a foot! Even if you're a girl and don't have one!

Truly a miracle!!!!

Pete

ooh weird. Was listening to Space Ritual 15 mins before I read this. (ageing hippy)

Oh, those Orgon Beamers are great stuff. They're part of today's standard equipement in nearly every post-progressive household. The best thing with them is: Gene orders and you needn't deliver even. Just point it in his (general) direction and shake the right balls (those tiny white ones I mean) while he's on air, too.

They lost a bit of their aura now with the old CRTs vanishing, balancing them on the edge of an actual LCD instead just doesn't produce the same basic mood. Pity.

Is that why you sell your's?

Hubert

...Also I only have one ball and it is made of glistening chrome! No 'Small white ones' here! What a nasty idea!! :grin:

Pete

Wonderful. Long distance Orgon Beamer doubled up with sparkling flashes reflected of a freshly and of course under rhythmical processes polished power chrome ball. Smashing!

Alas, the full eso-economic potential of this will probably be developed elsewhere now, the step from teutonic seriousness to teutonic business bravery is just a small one.

BTW, recently Larry Hagmann gave interviews to newspapers over here. Well, who's that 80+ year old Larry? But being not a duff one he mentioned in a sidenote he could well imagine that Jesus took drugs before he went into the dessert for 40 days. Great show, hit the nervs and brought him straight to page one and I guess also forced a lot of admins to update their no-no lists :)

Hubert