Power Commander map info

Enzo

Howdy fellas.

My map was erased off of my old Power Commander. I loaded my disk and all that it has is for a stock V11. Problem is, I am running K&Ns, Mistral and a two-into-one pipe. All custom. Plus high compression piston. So, I am wondering if anyone out there can post up their map info from their custom V11 set ups. I know that none of them will fit exactly, but maybe I can find one that is close and that will help me get started. I realize I will have to get a dyno and custom map, but this will at least help me get my bike running well enough to go down the street. I'm looking for the chart/box info with the numbers. I can copy the numbers and make the tweaks from my computer. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

My Mac died and I'm stuck on a PC with Windows XP. It won't open any of the files in the reference section. Can someone simply post the data in reply that allows me to view it?

Also strange - my bike won't start without the PC attached. It was wired in by the previous owner and I have no idea what he did. But I was able to download the two files on my PCIII disc and noticed the bike did act differently. I just need more info to try out and test. I can tweak things on my lap top, but that is like a blind man walking through a maze.