• EUR 5.000 > 10.000
    • EUR 10.000 > 12.500
    • EUR 12.500 > 15.000
    • EUR 15.000 > 17.500
    • EUR 17.500 > 20.000
    • EUR 20.000 > 22.500
    • EUR 22.500 > 25.000
    • Even higher than EUR 25.000

She is a motorcycle not a painting- a museum or collection would be a waste.

She needs to be thrashed senseless, covered in road dirt and flies, get the odd scratch and do a few track days.

Hate to see a bike not get the use she deserves.

I'd rather see her sprayed matt black and used as a courier bike with a big white top box than sit unused in a collection.

...I'd rather see her sprayed matt black and used as a courier bike with a big white top box than sit unused in a collection.

Nice approach. Pushing it onto the heap is an affront to the bike and to your heirs.

Hubert

She needs to be thrashed senseless, covered in road dirt and flies, get the odd scratch and do a few track days.

I'd rather see her sprayed matt black and used as a courier bike with a big white top box than sit unused in a collection.

I agree.

Well, maybe not painted matte black... I love the paint it has now. But it definitely needs ridden as much as possible.

I agree.

Well, maybe not painted matte black... I love the paint it has now. But it definitely needs ridden as much as possible.

I think we should club together and buy it as the forum mascot bike to be used in rotation by all contributors. Bagsy I get the first six months seeing as I had the bright idea. Next person might have to stump up for new tyres and pads once I have finished with it. :bike:

Still a glorious looking bike in my opinion. German magazine 'MO' gave it the worst review ever seen on this planet but some like the mother, others the daughter. Still a stunner in my world. 10.000? Lot of money but if you want it, then cough up.

Cheers

Søren