• EUR 10.000 > 12.500
    • EUR 12.500 > 15.000
    • EUR 15.000 > 17.500
    • EUR 17.500 > 20.000
    • EUR 20.000 > 22.500
    • EUR 22.500 > 25.000
    • Even higher than EUR 25.000

I'm a bit clueless about this bike.

I know who Arturo Magni is, but what is the history of this particular model?

Was it built in extremely limited numbers?

How does it compare to the MGS-1?

I believe they have the early Daytona motor- maybe 90bhp compared to 120bhp of MGS01.

I suspect you would need to throw a lot of money at it to make it as quick as an MGS01 but the Magni has the desirablity of a hand built low volume special edition Italian motorcycle, made by a famous MV racing mechanic.

Not sure how many were made but they are rare for sure.

There is also a Magni Australia lying neglected in Don Newells workshop in Brisbane Australia. I happened on it when I was buying my Griso 850 around the corner from his shop. The story is that the guy who owns it has had a problem with it and finances and it has lain in his workshop for about 2-3 years waiting for the owner to decide what to do. Very sad all covered in cobwebs but loveDSC_0959c.jpgly !

There is also a Magni Australia lying neglected in Don Newells workshop in Brisbane Australia. I happened on it when I was buying my Griso 850 around the corner from his shop. The story is that the guy who owns it has had a problem with it and finances and it has lain in his workshop for about 2-3 years waiting for the owner to decide what to do. Very sad all covered in cobwebs but loveDSC_0959c.jpgly !

A mere snip . . .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MV-Agusta-860-Magni-/140710109677?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item20c2f9e1ed

I'm a bit clueless about this bike.

I know who Arturo Magni is, but what is the history of this particular model?

Was it built in extremely limited numbers?

How does it compare to the MGS-1?

Magni had prepared the 'Gallarate Fire Engines' raced to glory by John Surtees, Mike Hailwood and Giacomo Agostini. Then, when MV stopped racing after winning 17 consecutive 500cc world titles between 1958 and 1974, Magni set up business with his son Giovanni to build high-quality roadsters from a workshop near Agusta's old base at Gallarate, north of Milan. Several used engines from Moto Guzzi, notably the 1990-model Sfida, a retro-styled sportster powered by the two-valves-per-cylinder engine from the Le Mans.

Two years later came the fastest and best Magni yet: the Australia, so-called because it was a direct descendent of a Guzzi-engined Magni racebike that had notched up a string of impressive results Down Under. The Australia was powered by the V-twin engine from the Daytona 1000, Guzzi's fuel-injected, eight-valve flagship.

Ohh and it does not and never will compare to the MGS, the MA is a 1994 bike, and Ill add there is a couple her in NZ.