2004 Nero or Rosso Corsa

Twin AH

Hey boys and girls.......... any one out there have a spotless low /low milage Nero/Rosso corsa ( I mean perfect) unmolested example that they may concider parting with in the near future??

PM me if you do. Regards;

Hey boys and girls.......... any one out there have a spotless low /low milage Nero/Rosso corsa ( I mean perfect) unmolested example that they may concider parting with in the near future??

Really........... no one with a prestine low milage rosso out there........ Im a nice person.

Pics if you dare. PM me :sun:

Really........... no one with a prestine low milage rosso out there........ Im a nice person.

The only low-mileage NC or RC models I've seen online have been DECIDEDLY less than pristine (crashed): it seems to me that the folks who payed extra for the good suspension parts & fancy paint jobs really like to ride'em not hide'em! :race::2c:

Good luck on your search! :thumbsup:

The only low-mileage NC or RC models I've seen online have been DECIDEDLY less than pristine (crashed): it seems to me that the folks who payed extra for the good suspension parts & fancy paint jobs really like to ride'em not hide'em! :race::2c:

Aw........... Its a big world out there,me thinks some ones hiding one!!

Pm . me if you want to keep a secret...... I wont tell.

regards;

regards;

There was a girl on the east coast, Ga, I think, that was trying to sell her dad's (RIP) Rosso. I was watching it on Craigs list. She started at 12K and had come down to around 10 or so when Ebay shut down the Craigs list search engines. Don't know if she sold it or not, but maybe it's a clue for your hunt.. Rosso's and Neros are scarce. Trust me. Pristine ones are almost non existant.

regards;

There was a girl on the east coast, Ga, I think, that was trying to sell her dad's (RIP) Rosso. I was watching it on Craigs list. She started at 12K and had come down to around 10 or so when Ebay shut down the Craigs list search engines. Don't know if she sold it or not, but maybe it's a clue for your hunt.. Rosso's and Neros are scarce. Trust me. Pristine ones are almost non existant.

Any way of getting a hold of her?? PM me if you need too.

Cheers

I think they only sent about 60 of each bike to the states when they were new. I bet theres maybe 40 or less left unwrecked. Out of that you might MAYBE have 10 in the condition you want. Then you have to think how many of the 10 owners are interested in selling at the same time you want to buy. It is Spring and everyone and their brother wants a bike right now.

Keep an eye on ebay and call Harpers.

I think they only sent about 60 of each bike to the states when they were new. I bet theres maybe 40 or less left unwrecked. Out of that you might MAYBE have 10 in the condition you want. Then you have to think how many of the 10 owners are interested in selling at the same time you want to buy. It is Spring and everyone and their brother wants a bike right now.

Keep an eye on ebay and call Harpers.

Have been watching all the usuall market places........ not sure about harpers?? Link please.

Thanks all........... keep me in mind if any one hears of a prestine unmolested one that might be interested in a new home. :food:

Regards;

• 5 months later...

your "pit tootsie" putting the final touches on your bike ?

A true Guzzisti picture 2 she seems to be looking down her nose as if disgusted with the poor old Multi, am I the only one that loves the Multi? :helmet:

Great helper and a real sweetheart but she also likes to dip her rags in mud puddles :o keeps :oldgit: gramps on his feet