Anyone know this Tenni?

trader220

There's a thread on this bike on wild Guzzi. It's offered by a dealer on consignment from a collector. The owner isn't interested in realistic offers, apparently.

There's a thread on this bike on wild Guzzi. It's offered by a dealer on consignment from a collector. The owner isn't interested in realistic offers, apparently.

well it cant be worth any more than they were new aye...

I would pay up a bit for a Tenni especially with those miles but I am not paying the $8995. My concern is first its a 2002. Second its been sitting doing nothing for a long long time, whats it going to take to get it road worthy? If thats the original rubber that needs to go, how many seals etc etc will need to be replaced?

Maybe better if another "collector" gets it. They pay top dollar, don't worry about seals and such, and they'll have it there for us to look at when our sorry old V11s are all clapped out and wanting - 83,000 miles now on the Sport and not just entirely clapped out yet! :luigi:

( I do love the look of the Tenni - belissimo!)

• 4 months later...

I think it's the same bike I called on. A dealership in Ohio. I made what I thought was a more than fair offer but never heard back. Apparently they had a buyer from Cali that was will to pay full asking price.