Rosso or Nero

Twin AH

Hey all............ me again.Its late and was just wondering,Is there any one out there that has or has seen a Rosso or Nero that has all original parts and does not have road rash from HELL...low milage would be a bonus.

Show me the way......... is there such a creature?

Regards. :mg:

They pop up on Ebay,CL,and Auto Trader every so often.Just have to be patient.Put a post in classified wanted section.Patience and it will come.

I saw one go for about $6500.00 a few weeks after I got the Scura in 06 and market had been great for several years with the economy going down,but as things have stabilized the prices have gone back up.7-10K seem to be the range.

Yup they are out there. I met a guy a few weeks back who claimed to have a pristine bone stock low mileage Nero at home. Said he bought it off of ebay from a Wall Street type who had it on display in his house. I have no doubt that he was telling the truth.

Yup they are out there. I met a guy a few weeks back who claimed to have a pristine bone stock low mileage Nero at home. Said he bought it off of ebay from a Wall Street type who had it on display in his house. I have no doubt that he was telling the truth.

Hmm........... Really,have been keeping close tabs on those type of sites.... have not seen anything like that pop up!! in the last 6-7 months at least.

Any more details on present owner...pics maybe?

Thanks ;

Hmm........... Really,have been keeping close tabs on those type of sites.... have not seen anything like that pop up!! in the last 6-7 months at least.

Thanks ;

I believe he's had the bike for a few years. No pics. The owner lives in Lowell Massachusetts.

If I hear that he wants to sell I'll PM you. Otherwise there's no sense in me tracking him down (I don't have any contact information) and bugging him unless you're ready to pay top dollar ($9k+?)for the bike plus shipping from Massachusetts to BC.

Thanks ;

I believe he's had the bike for a few years. No pics. The owner lives in Lowell Massachusetts.

If I hear that he wants to sell I'll PM you. Otherwise there's no sense in me tracking him down (I don't have any contact information) and bugging him unless you're ready to pay top dollar ($9k+?)for the bike plus shipping from Massachusetts to BC.

Well for what its worth....... some one once told me,If your not willing to ask..not getting is a for sure thing. :oldgit: