New Ghezzi-Brian bike (8v engine)

jihem

Just in from the Ghezzi-Brian HQ (and from their PR sheet):

V-TWIN MOTARD

Dynamic Damping Action

At EICMA 2012 Ghezzi-Brian presents its last creation: V-Twin Motard. This bike is in line with Ghezzi-Brian’s tradition of sport-bikes, but is also a personal interpretation of a “road motard” type, based on Moto Guzzi 1200 8 valves.

It is a “solid” bike, designed for a sporty fun, outside the rules and pre-defined categories. It shows an innovative design and cutting-edge technical equipment, which make it great to ride, alone or with a passenger.

The bike is presented in its aggressive red-and-black look, with a new fairing and a smoked windscreen.

The new Power Kit with improved ECU mapping brings about a relevant torque increase in the bike’s favourite ranges, between 3.000 and 6.000 rpm. The engine torque then becomes really great and, what is most (important), uniform.

The “Power kit” also includes a bigger air-box, high-efficiency air filter and dedicated exhaust system, which looks really aggressive with its two tytanium half-conical mufflers aggressively pointing upwards.

V-Twin Motard features highly innovative technologies, which can be best emphasized by the conceptual set-up and technical characteristics of a bike which gives its best on fast, winding roads.

V-Twin Motard is also equipped with the “Dynamic Damping Action” system, a special device designed to dynamically control the shock-absorber hydraulic features.

The user only has to select riding style (confort, road, sport) and load on the bike through the control unit fixed to the handle-bar. When riding, the DDA system adjusts the shock-absorber response to road conditions automatically and in real-time. Each shock is processed according to oscillation speed, position and intensity.

The shock absorber is controlled by a special valve for its hydraulic adjustment. A sensor (Smart Position Sensor) provides the control unit with accurate measurement of the shock absorber dynamic state at the incredible rate of 25.000 samples per second. The valve is electronically controlled by a control unit and can adjusts the damping level up to 10.000 Newton in 10 milliseconds; the rider won’t even notice, since variation in the shock-absorber rigidity occurs at a speed beyond the human perception threshold.

This all is complemented by the fully adjustable fork design, which completes and integrates the mono-shock response.

The forged aluminium Kineo spoked wheels are CNC worked. The rim is perfect for tube-less tyres: it is free of holes, spokes being fixed to it thanks to nipples parallel to the wheel axis. Tubeless tyres are the best choice for ultimate safety.

Kineo wheels drastically decrease the weight of unsprung masses and consequently reduce the wheels moment of inertia. Together with the shock-absorber set-up and a new distribution of the masses, this makes the bike intuitive, agile and accurate on entering curves for extraordinary performances.

Motard V-Twin is for those who want a sporty and fun bike, with a good attitude to travelling as well; these features are exalted by the overall technical characteristics of the bike, that grant a great riding pleasure.

Without forgetting, like on every Ghezzi-Brian, the pleasure of exclusivity.

Motard V-Twin is also available as a ready-to-install kit, introducing both aesthetic and technical features. The kit is designed for Moto Guzzi Griso, with which Motard V-Twin shares its technical base.

DSC_9787.JPG

DSC_9752.JPG

DSC_9784.JPG

DSC_9779.JPG

DSC_9773.JPG

DSC_9769.JPG

DSC_9767.JPG

DSC_9764.JPG

DSC_9761.JPG

DSC_9757.JPG

DSC_9753.JPG

I agree.

This said, all the parts are available separetely and these rims would look great on the griso ;)

I am a fan of G & B.

But that bike is ugly. why would someone do that to a Guzzi. I have seen people chopper a Guzzi that looked less ugly then that. Maybe it does not look so bad in person, but I doubt it.

• 2 months later...

hello
To me (which I saw and tested personally) love it.
This G & B VTwin and 'very different from the Griso that led to the engine that drives very strong for the weight and' was removed and the chassis with a weight distribution very different.
And its funny to drive on the roads of our mountains.
It 'fast, precise and quick changes in direction.
has excellent brakes and suspension Tractive filters properly and the imperfections of the asphalt that different driving conditions and driving style.
In addition to everything has a beautiful sound with dual exhaust QD.
I mean good at Bruno "Brian" Saturn have tried other ways to this new G & B fun and fast.
Hello greetings from Italy :race: 
enrico