Can you help make a Guzzi documentary?

Guzzista_Joe

Hi everyone, as some of you will know I've been working with a film/tv production company ( www.woolwichworks.com ) We are trying to raise the funding to produce a documentary about Moto Guzzi enthusiasts which we will pitch to tv companies.

We've already started scripting and filming. Unfortunately to produce something like this costs money. One of the ways we are trying to do this is by releasing a novelty single. It ain't breaking musical ground or anything, it's cheesy and catchy but hopefully it'll allow us to fund the production of the Guzzi documentary.

The single is available on amazon as well as i-Tunes and loads of other online music retailers. It costs 0.69p in the UK. It's not a lot of money individually but it could make the difference and help us to put Moto Guzzi on the screen.

If you would like to help you could do so by downloading the song and SHARING it with any Guzzisti you know. You can find it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/By-The-Book/dp/B00AFV0S10/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1354962312&sr=8-9 If you buy it and never listen to it that's fine by me, but your 0.69p could make the documentary. Thank you, happy christmas to all of you, Joe

Is it sung by a girl with un feasibly large bosoms? If not, why not? I have absolutely no desire to purchase a cheesy single but if you're serious I'll send you a buck.

Pete

Haha, you'll have to wait for the video which is out in a couple of days!

OMG, did you see her other pictures????

Sadly she's not in it, but now you'd brought her to our attention perhaps for the next one!

Anything other than facebook (I have issues)?

That's quite handy 'cause the tune is a sarcastic piss take out of the whole facebook thing :-)

Cheers for your replies fellas!

• 2 weeks later...