• 3 weeks later...

Flying Dog, that's good stuff. All their labels are done by Ralph Steadman who did the Hunter S. Thompson "Song of the Sausage Creature" art. Matter of fact they do a Gonzo Imperial Porter in honor of Thompson.

• Like 1

Flying Dog, that's good stuff. All their labels are done by Ralph Steadman who did the Hunter S. Thompson "Song of the Sausage Creature" art. Matter of fact they do a Gonzo Imperial Porter in honor of Thompson.

Yeah, these guys seem to know one another!

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-02%20at%2012.25.

Man, I'm actually quite glad you're trailering your Daytona to the Spine Raid - more room for great beer (which you obviously have a taste for!)!

You could earn a Special Designation . . . 

I'm bringing a case of something, just not sure what it'll be. 

Wait  . . . what? In the 2012 SSR Tech Session we demonstrated the technique for carrying a full case of ale in the Tekno panniers. Brilliant! (til your early subframe tabs come from together!  :o )

I figure a proper Daytona tow rig should be able to haul an entire keg, perhaps even a vat . . .  B)  :bier:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a good thing too otherwise Tim and I would have just called it a day and just started drinking after MapQuest f*cked us.....

Next year I'll supply the libations for the fireside lies.

Heh, this is the best one, I love this:

"The line between the lines doesn't line up with the lines."

Steinbeck could not have been more prophetic. Brilliant! :sun:

Märzen-style Octoberfest biers are amongst us now!