Hit and run... looking for a few parts ('03 LeMans)

Ritratto98

I was hit by some **&$#@ last night and they just took off. Bike is not too bad, but seriously need a left riders peg and left mirror. Most of the rest I've been finding on fleebay, but if you've got anything you think I could use, please let me know.  (all left side) Maybe some of you guys that have changed to lower pegs or??

I only have the usual road rash and bruises (as I am a ATGATT guy), but only have minimal insurance, so all out of pocket for a self employed artist.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glad you're ok! Sorry about the bike and sucky circumstance. When I crashed back in '03, guys here came through for me big time. :notworthy:

On another bike, I found the crash an opportunity to swap to bar-end mirrors. They have their compromises, but might be an option.

Yet, in keeping with your theme, there may be some 'take-off' mirrors on some one's shelf next to those pegs you're looking for . . .

Best of luck!

Sorry to hear of your accident but glad you're OK!

A few years back you could buy Buell mirrors that were identical to the Guzzi items for around $25 each.  They also had extended mirrors that fit the LeMans fairing and look very much like the Guzzi stock parts.  Here are the part numbers:

Buell part number for standard LeMans mirrors=
N0161-02A8 (left side)
N0162-02A8 (right side)

Buell part numbers for extended mirrors to fit LeMans=
N0161-2A8 (left side)
N0162-2A8 (right side)

Thanks guys... will check the Buell stuff and hope some original stuff is sitting collecting dust somewhere. The stock pegs are perfect for me.

other things  needed: Left muffler and hanger

Left bar end weight

There are some on Fleabay right now I think?  Find Guzzi renew on Fleabay he wrecks them out of southern California.  He will have pegs.  Good guy.  Good luck!

There are some on Fleabay right now I think?  Find Guzzi renew on Fleabay he wrecks them out of southern California.  He will have pegs.  Good guy.  Good luck!

Thanks. I plan on calling later today. I saw the cans and have bought lots of stuff from them for roundheads in the past, so thought I'd give it a go. Thanks for the heads up though.

It is funny, I posted this on the Wild Goose and lots have looked and only three sent some good wishes. Not quite the supportive community I thought it was. Or maybe I expect too much.

Always get good feedback here though. Thanks to all so far who have written.

Being new too Guzzi I will say that the guys at Wild Goose are very nice to me.  But I did buy a bike that many in the NE knew of?  I lived in Houston out of college and still work there some but if you're in Dallas look me up.  Oh, glad you made it through the wreck too!

Being new too Guzzi I will say that the guys at Wild Goose are very nice to me.  But I did buy a bike that many in the NE knew of?  I lived in Houston out of college and still work there some but if you're in Dallas look me up.  Oh, glad you made it through the wreck too!

They are usually great about tech tips and the like. I was just a little surprised that not more (3) wrote something encouraging. Oh well, just carry on, eh? Thanks for writing. Don't make it up to Dallas, but go to Austin a couple times a year and of course the Harvest Classic is a big event for the state.

Cheers,

Ted

A few years back you could buy Buell mirrors that were identical to the Guzzi items for around $25 each.  They also had extended mirrors that fit the LeMans fairing and look very much like the Guzzi stock parts.  Here are the part numbers:

Buell part numbers for extended mirrors to fit LeMans=

N0161-2A8 (left side)

N0162-2A8 (right side)

The downside [if you'll pardon the pun] to the extended Buell stalks is that they have a kink in the stalk, so your Guzzi now has droopy "antenna." They fit, but you'll have to change the mounting bolts from your stock Guzzi mirror [iirc, the Buell bolts that come w/ the mirrors are SAE thread...]

The advantage of the extended mirrors is that you can now see more than a nice shot of your shoulders when checking the rear view! ;)

I bought a Black LH Muffler for my 04 Lemans because i needed the very tip of it for mine.If you need a Black one,minus the very tip,you can have it.Just pay the shipping.

Mike