Assorted parts for a V11 Rosso Corsa

RossoBob

I am after the following parts for my v11 2003 Rosso Corsa that I can ship to Australia:

Head Cover (L&R) - Red and / or Carbon Fibre

Spart Plug Guard (L&R) - Stainless Steel

Assorted Plate / Decals / Stickers

Side Covers (L&R) - Carbon Fibre

Starter Motor Cover - Crome Grey and / or Carbon Fibre

Turn Indicator (L&R) - Original version is unreliable & expensive - Has anyone found a good LED replacement option?

I have checked the web and old 'Forums' and there is some good information, however any suggestions and web site / email links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks about the Buell Turn Signals. I can get a genuine Starter Motor Cover from Europe, however the costs are ~ Aust $160 + freight which is better than the $220 I was quoted in Australia. Any links or suggestions for a good supplier in the US for this and Spark Plug Guards would be helpful, as it is often 30 - 40% cheaper ex-US even with freight.

Joe Kenny makes really nice head guards out of aluminum. I assume that is what you mean by spark plug guards. I have not seen stainless steel ones.

http://www.swva.net/jkenny/

Not sure if that is what you want, but they are nice.

Other than that in the USA MG Cycle and Harpers are two of the biggest. I have used Moto International in Seattle for parts and been very happy.

Hi Bob - I have some spare V11 red anodised head guards that came spare with my Scura.

I think they came from or are similar to the Rossopuro ones which are as per this link : 

http://www.rossopuroitalia.it/index.asp?Prd_ID=64&Prd_PrdType_ID=1

They have an engraved Guzzi Eagle on them.

I live in Sydney so postage will be cheap if you are interested ?

I can send some photos tonight if you like.

PM me and I can give you my phone number.

Regards

Gregg