Late Fall Ride in the Catskills

mznyc

Got the ole girl out,don't know how many more rides I'll get in as I'll be busy the next couple weeks and it's a crapshoot of what the weather will be going into December.Still some color left on the trees.Upper 50's today so had to stretch her legs,...

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

Don't these V11 just love this cool, dense air? Great scenery! So, a hundred mile ride? More?

(combined the two posts to the one thread)

Probably 100 miles Docc,which is short for me,started late and had to get back.150-200 of all back roads is an average day for me cruising in the area.I forgot my Nikon  :homer:  and had to shoot with the phone,..mea culpa,..

Isn't it amazing the pics we can get with our *phone* ? 

Makes me jealous . .  last ride on the Sport: 26 miles. ( The one before that was 500 miles for Barber Vintage Festival, so I'm not complaining - just jealous!)

Even though I'm in the mountains and surrounded by great roads,your a stone's throw from the best in the east.

Love riding in the Catskills! Woodstock is a cool little hippie town and there is a vintage ride there every year thats always good. Enjoy the days while you can the white stuff is just around the corner!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...