Bar End Mirrors on Clip-ons

LowRyter

My Sport has a handle bar conversion.

I was thinking about putting the clip-ons back on but keeping the bar end mirrors from the handlebars.  My concern is the clip-on bar ends are actually dampers of solid stock that run the entire length of the clip on.  If you installed bar end mirrors on clip-ons, please advise of how you installed them and how they worked out.

I've also considered getting replacement handle bars but these are Pro Taper dirt bike cars that are extra large at the clamp.  I can't find Superbike type bars similar the bars on the Coppa to fit. 

LowRyter, your problem got handled, but for anyone else reading this thread, CRG makes a bar end billet adapter. 20 bucks apiece.

Remove your bar end weights, stick these adapters into the bar ends and mount your mirrors to them. That's what's on my bike.

Ramon, that was part of my question.  You replaced the bar end dampener with an insert mount?   My concern is the clip-on bar ends are actually dampers of solid stock that run the entire length of the clip on.  What did it do with vibration?  

What is the correct adapter size?  (Perhaps the inserts mounts I have would fit.)

sounds like a deal, Chuck.  I can almost afford it.  Perhaps when you get back home again in Indiana? 

Yeah. If you don't get an easy solution, give me a ping on WG, I'll most likely see it there..

My handle bars are not clip-ons. I have a Ballabio. Yes, the bar end weight was replaced with an aluminum adapter that is expansion fitted just like the original bar end.

I can't say vibration was ever a problem for my hands, but it was for the original mirrors. Bar vibes blurred the hell out of the rear image and shook the mirrors out of adjustment

no matter how well tightened down. Thats all a dim memory now.

Since the adapter is expansion fit, one size fits all.