Nero Corsa new exhaust etc

Steve S

Let us know how the Mistrals work out - I'm considering them myself, now I have the PCIII.

Can't see from the pics... standard X-over or Mistral?

Andy the Mistrals have arrived without db killers so I might make something up, they may be a bit loud for touring, bike seems to run ok without any fuel mods, I have the stock collector fitted.

I ordered them through Stein Dinse in Germany, £320 delivered

nice man, they will sound the part... how many km's on it cos shit it looks tidy mines 50k and the reds all faded bad, how many do ya reckon made it to the UK?

Thanks, got about 17k miles on it, the red was faded when I got it so I've repainted the valve covers, frame plates and belly pan with Dupli Color metalcast red, nice finish and heat proof,

I would love to know how many Neros came to the UK, don't think it's many.

Thanks, got about 17k miles on it, the red was faded when I got it so I've repainted the valve covers, frame plates and belly pan with Dupli Color metalcast red, nice finish and heat proof,

I would love to know how many Neros came to the UK, don't think it's many.

well as far as I know only cos I have never seen one for sale, mine is the only one in australasia

do you have a code for the paint you used on the covers and did you remove the pork bones to paint or were they done on the bike?