V11 LeMans Rosso Corsa STOLEN Edinburg

Guzzirider

Harry Boyle has had his V11 Le Mans Rosso Corsa stolen in Edinburgh. It has no fairing and an 1100 Sport motor. Hopefully the morons that stole it will realise it is too rare to sell or break without getting caught.

Keep your eyes peeled!

V11 Le Mans Rosso Corsa . It has no fairing and an 1100 Sport motor. Hopefully the morons that stole it will realise it is too rare to sell or break without getting caught.

Keep your eyes peeled!

havent sen it so far... but if it has no fairing and a old 1100 sport engine then there aint much rear corsa about it aye? why does it not have the correct engine?

not saying it is worthless to the owner it is everything...

Original engine the conrod cap fractured at 70mph. The sport corsa replacement engine has carillo rods so should be better.

Ya dident say sport CORSA... nice and black aswell cept the head easy to make silver hiff the roso rocker covers on and ya never know the diff

shit aye con rod cap... it still amazes me how identical engines from Guzzi are never NEVER the same... 52k on my corsa raced thrashed toured and well maintained, never a problem, yet so many have failed... gota LOVE GUZZI, or not

• 4 months later...

Id think not... there has been a increase of floged bikes in NZ of late, rear and classics, never seen again... since the earthquakes here every man and his dog have moved to NZ... including the criminal element cos its so easy to hide in all this shit.

I was wondering... Did Harry ever get his bike back?

No, never seen again. He is now riding a bellagio. He has quite a few spare parts for the V11, including  a rosso corsa fairing i think,Will ask him to list them (if he wants to sell them).