Looking for Vee 11 engine

dangerous

Hey now in or under 'wanted' in classifides a thread is up or add I should say with the same title, now ya cant post in that forum but Im interested so started one similer here.

arek is after a v11 engine, Id like to know what happened to his stone engine

docc says  "A V11 motor in a Cali-Sone should be a hot set-up" why is that are they not the same engine... they are in NZ

And bigger valves. Different head. Lighter flywheel if you count that as part of the "engine."

Perhaps different throttle bodies and mapping?

91 "brake" horsepower versus, what, about 70 for the cruiser motors?

From what I remember reading somewhere, the V11 has different cams. But I'm not 100% sure.

And bigger valves. Different head. Lighter flywheel if you count that as part of the "engine."

Perhaps different throttle bodies and mapping?

91 "brake" horsepower versus, what, about 70 for the cruiser motors?

ahh shit... could be wrong but Im sure they are the same here, I know I was hassled by a calie when on my sport, neck n neck in the twisties I couldnt loose the prick.

Can I asume corectly that up to the V11 all 1100 engines were the same?

and inlighten me here I also asume the sport and V11 engines are the same.

Any specs I have read here 1100's carb or inj are all 91Hp?

I recall there were cam and valve changes between the 1100 Sports and the V11 Sport. I "think" the heads are the same as well as the FI.

The Cali V11s were rated 74 hp at 1000 lower rpm than the Sports (6800 vs 7800).

ahh shit... could be wrong but Im sure they are the same here, I know I was hassled by a calie when on my sport, neck n neck in the twisties I couldnt loose the prick.

?

Just tell yourself he /she had the benefits of an upright riding possition and better visibilty...great for real world road riding....

?

Just tell yourself he /she had the benefits of an upright riding possition and better visibilty...great for real world road riding....

In the Hasst Pass?

Hey so got this new book Guzi the compleat history by colombo in the weekend and been reading... and dribbling at the photos, any way seems even in the V11 range engines differed fly wheels etc, aparently some spin up quicker that others, same hp tho, cant say I have noticed.

So, I stand corrected (again) :blush:

Just to say "V11" does not necessarily mean V11LeMans or V11Sport. The California and EV series motors are V11 as well.

I suppose it only means 1064 cc? What else makes the motor V11?