Membership maintenance

..they might come back if they find out the grass isn't greener after all.

'cept they can't 'cos the account's gone...!

So they can start a new one and clutter the place up all over again  :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

Out with the dead wood, not worth commiserating over at all, the equivalent to streetwalking, bandying about loyalty and aint it good to own something different. Poseurs the lot, should be shot with a ball of their own droppings. Ive only been here for a few years (07 or 08) but in I World time its an eternity. Just went to Spunky's bike show here on the island and it was a good display. One nice thing about a lot of Vincent owners here is that they are not afraid to replace some shite with something that works in order to keep the bike a runner. There has to be 20 of those here on the Island.  Anyone still here is doing that with their V11 too.

No other bike will give you the personality of 5th gear at 150k open it up hit 6th at 180. no it aint a racebike but it represents something beautiful, like good food, proper drink, decent company.... Culture for your mechanical soul.

No one else does that you guys, go out and test em, let us know when you find a ride that stirs you like a Guzzi. That's the reason they all left so quietly

Thanks for keeping it real Jaap

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

How do change my pass word.

Drop down from your username at the upper right, click on

At the left, select and follow the prompts to reset.

I am also in here under the name sidecar. You can remove that name.

that's outside my paygrade . . . :wacko: