sorry, paw spring help needed

dangerous

yeah I know its been done before, an hour ago I did find a thread but now I cant.

Can we start again with the photo below, top left you can see the broken spring pokeing out from the big cog the bust off bit on the ground.

step by step can some one tell me how to get at it to replace

and as I believe it is one of 3 in there which one is it, as in what part do I ask for at the shop?

IMG_8022xxx.JPG

There is a lot of on the Forum from earlier years. Unfortunately the illustrating photos were lost when the web hosting closed down. I did a summary in early 2012 with some of the photos. That thread is here
>> http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16872&st=0

The original threads can be found in the links within the FAQ topic
  http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16872

And yes, as mentioned in previous years, I even now still get emails from people looking for info on this nuisance subject! I think these springs are destined to break for ever and ever.

As far as I remember, no surprise frogs leap out during disassembly. There aren't hidden little springs. But you do have to put things back in the right positions. That should all be described in the threads. Gearbox dogs need to be in the right position too, when all is closed up again.

There were a number of variations in the box internals over the years. The older photos and description might still be of general use to you.

OHHH YEAH... beer, spanners, Guzzi and 80's music that was my friday night, and 1 paw spring replaced all 6 gears found and acounted for.

just one issue LOL, ummm gota watch when refitting the rear shock that ya dont lean the banjo on the starter conector 2 fuses later... got ya ya bastard