Twin Plugged Heads

sp838

wow nice spark! I will upload pictures of the head shortly.

motoguzznix - the .bin file you sent me won't load in Tunerpro, I got an error message that said "Failed to load"... Could you re-send me the file, and maybe make a ZIP file first before sending it? Sometimes .bin files get corrupted when sent as attachments. Thank you!

here are some pics, let me know if there is some other angles or info you would like:

heads01.jpg

Thank you Ernst!

Regarding the coils, I am not planning on increasing the CR anywhere near as high as 11. The pistons I will install raise the CR to 10.25:1. In your opinion, would the Breva coils be ok? Looking at the photo that spark looks very juicy...

EDIT: straight from Mike Rich himself, the Breva/Griso coils are the way to go. Also says to switch to non projected spark plugs, with a a heat rating of 8 instead of the stock 6. So, this means the primary plug should be BR8ES, secondary plug CR8HES, or BR8EIX and CR8HIX for the fancy iridium ones ;)

• Like 1

For a CR like this the coils will work.

But if there are any advantages compared to single spark? I doubt. An this CR works also with single spark. Mine is at 10,5 with single spark.

It is interesting that the Breva has BPR6 plugs outside and C8 inside. But this maybe relates to the fact that a CR.... 10mm plug with a heat Rating of 6 is not available on the market.