Megacycle cam: 620x9 verus 620x10

al_roethlisberger

Jason, in case you've missed out on all of my travails with the various bikes, especially the V11 Sport after using it to punt the rear bumper off of a 2003 Toyota Camry (covered in unnecessary depth elsewhere in this forum), the only replacement frame I could afford was from a Sport 1100i and it has to have the rear box torque tube mounted in a different spot, hence the modification.

Gotcha. I have been reading your posts- I find them interesting- but I guess I missed that the 1100 frame needed modifying.

OK, OK Al. Here's my contribution. I have a 620x09 cam in my basement (destined for my tonti frame). It weighs virtually the same amount as the stock cam. That's all I'm willing to say about it.

Cheers,

Jason

OK, OK Al. Here's my contribution. I have a 620x09 cam in my basement (destined for my tonti frame). It weighs virtually the same amount as the stock cam. That's all I'm willing to say about it.

Cheers,

Jason

Now class, I want everyone to take a close look at Jason's response, as this is exactly the kind of detailed technical data I am looking to receive :P

:lol:

...thanks Jason :rolleyes:

al

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I do have one, and it is sitting in an engine block in my basement, but that's as technical as I can get for the moment. Of course, that bike will never see a dyno...

Cheers,

Jason