Clutch push rod-single to twin plate

Paradiso

I'm switching from a single plate clutch on a Le Mans Tenni to a twin plate clutch. Can anyone tell me if they use the same clutch push rod? The part number for the twin plate clutch push rod is 010 08 57 30. I haven't come across a number for the existing single plate clutch push rod.

My current push rod is 8mm in diameter at the clutch end and 203mm in length. On the gearbox side the push rod has a shoulder 5mm from the end and the diameter at the gearbox end is 6mm. I've read a couple of old posts, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer.

Thanks

Simon

No separate part # for pushrod so I think they are the same. You will need to change the gearbox input boss though, the single plate boss is way to short in the splines. I believe I actually have the correct one in stock if you can find out the spline depth, I have one of most types but I can't remember which is which! If someone could measure the spline depth of a 'Standard' twin plate V11 hub I can confirm.

Pete

Thanks. I did get a new clutch hub (04 21 16 00). I'm just waiting for the rest to arrive. I'm getting a second hand flywheel, pressure plate and starter ring. The rest is new.

Simon

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk