Fenda Extendas

windchill

Yes! Pyramid Plastics Ltd fender extenda for the Honda NTV600/650 is almost a perfect fit. It only requires a slight trim to make it fit.

Is tere a website of contact info?

Thanks for that, I've ordered mine, and it should be with me by tomorrow morning. Interestingly, for those with a bit of a fetish, Pyramid tell me that Guzzi parts are on thier R&D schedule for introduction this year.

Could be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll post some pics when the job is done: sadly though I "over modified" the last one they sent me!! It WILL fit very well I think.

Pyramid told me, having had a good laugh at the replacement order, that the range of bits will include belly pans, panels, fenda extendas etc, but that they need a bike as a pattern.

• 3 months later...

I just put a 'fenda extenda' on my bike (NTV 650 style). It most definitely is not an 'almost perfect fit'. The shape is generally correct, but to get it to fit, I removed almost as much plastic as is left on it. The trouble is that it is too narrow, so if you try to screw it to the sides of the real fender, then it distorts all to hell. Cut off most of the front, all the sides, and it fit nicely. It took me 3 hours with a dremel tool and going back and forth before I finally got it acceptable. The new fender assembly won't mount right up on the wheel either- you have to remove one of the brake calipers to put the fender back on. What a stoopid fender design.

And now- now I'm gonna vent- it takes f@$#ing 3 DIFFERENT HEX sockets to take the fender off!! WTF? OK, I'm better now.

Cheers,

Jason