Ti exhaust

BigBlock

I just did the v11Lemans.com Decent Tune up prior to the install of the Ti pipes, that was with the Stainetune pipes with db killers out or should I do it again with the Ti pipes and ECU that are installed now.

Just want to thank you guys for all your help. :thumbsup:

Yep, especially the throttle body balance! :luigi:

Im at +20 and no air temp at the mo... best its ever ran, tho with air temp censer in hanging loose as I have pods, the censer was 43* so the bike would lean out, gave me a massive power spike but I was worried it was to lean still.

Ill extend the air temp and hide it under the seat when I get a chance... and Marty SHIT sorry forgot I still have ya laptop, im away this weekend at a rally down south please rark me up to return it.

DD, Would you like me to make you a sensor that can slip into one of the pods. It may run OK now, but as air temps change, the ECU needs to know about it, as the sensor affects both fuel and ignition advance. It will cost you about $2. Then maybe I can get my laptop back.  :glare:

As for comparing fuel trim on your bike with a standard bike, remember that your bike has Meinolf's #42 .BIN file loaded into the ECU, which is lots richer than the Ti ECU. And your bike is free flowing at both ends, so needs lots more fuel than mine or BigBlock's.    

attachicon.gifAir Intake Sensor.jpg

well... do you want ya laptop back or not LOL ;-)

Yeah hey if ya want that be great thanks... I was just going to chop the wires and extend it under the seat... yoiur idea sounds a bit beter than that and it be worth more than 2 bucks, already owe ya beer or whisky or what is it you drink?

dont know how that would work with mine tho...

Ooh, pretty.

Ooh, pretty.

pretty... PRETTY... you gay chucky... its rugered, mean, 'the shit' pretty pffft who is this guy ;-)

Well, it is pink . . .   :whistle:

Big, honkin' pink thing. :grin:

WHAT you dont like pink bits??? 

Oh, my, noooo, I'm all over things-pink. B)

I"m just supposing those big, wet, pink air filters are the only pretty, pink things in your shed. All the rest is roarty, greasy, and husky. :luigi:  

If I had known, I would have splashed a bit of nail polish on the husky relays . . . . :rolleyes:

• Like 2

WHAT you dont like pink bits???

I would have called the colour of that filter "Man Salmon".

It doesn't get more masculine than that.

It is just sitting there saying to the engine "Suck on this!"  :D

Let's face it . . . some pink bits are more *dangerous* than others . . .  :sun:

Still, if it were me, I'd put the ambient air sensor as close that *dangerous* pink bit as could be . .

LOL... good to see humor, we are all to serious and stressed these days and its not a good thing.

now.. my pink bits were pink when new, now grey as the RED oil has cought the bad dust and traped it in, HOWEVER today I decided to wash them out and from grey they went white... YAY... then I reoiled then and bugger me if they aint bloody pink again LOL... so I over dosed them and id be happy to say they are now a dripping red... so all sorted gentalmen, I thank you for your time and comments.

Docc... yes some pink bits are more dangerous than others, you would think we would learn... *sigh*

ohhh and Marty tells me he has something for me from you, ya to kind, i will leave it in what ever colour it comes