colored tires

scre103

was at the cycle show last weekend and came across these colored tires from tomahawk, check out the website www.cycletires.com. the tires looked good but i thought the tread pattern was a little weak. the rubber compound felt very tacky despite their shiny appearence.there are some performance reviews on the website. thought you all might be interested!!!!

btw, how do you set websites as hyperlinks. could someone walk me through it?

thanks, scre :grin:

scre, I hyperlinked your web address in the post by highlighting the address, clicking on the http:// button at the top of the page, then filling in the address in the pop-up window (you can cut and paste into this from another window). Then a last window pops up asking for you to name the link. In this case I just re-entererd the address but you could put, say : colored tires.

...so to answer the initial question, personally I think they look stupid :P Apologies :D

And be aware, they are retreads. Not that this necessarily means that they are substandard tires, as they apparently use quality carcasses from Dunlop, etc... but :huh2:

You know, I used to run colored tires on my BMX bikes back in the 70s/80s, but I think it looks just a bit too "poseur" and "bling" for a motorcycle... but hey that's just me :rolleyes:

al