Stucchi Crossover and Mistral Cans

mjdoliveira

Well, I finally installed a Stucchi crossover and Mistral mufflers on my 2000 V11 Sport. Also loaded the appropriate map on my Power Commander.

Lots of benefits IMHO. First is the look. I always thought the stock cans looked huge and ungainly (BIG difference in weight compared to the Mistrals). The Mistrals look much more slender and (dare I say) elegant. Next is the sound. FINALLY I get to enjoy the exhaust note of my bike over intake sound, and sound from the Mistrals puts a big smile on my face.

Most importantly for me is the fact that on spirited rides through tight twists and turns I get another 1000 rpm to use -- in my case a 33% increase in usable "performace" range. Prior to the swith I'd have to have the motor spinning at about 5,000 rpm to keep it pulling hard on acceleration out of a corner -- now it seems that I am making enough usable torque from 4,000 rpm up.

Worth the money? You bet!

Guest TuscanRoyal

I plan to install the same setup on my 2001 V11 Sport - Mistral exhausts, Stucci crossover & Power Commander. A question...which map you installed on your Power Commander? Visiting Power Commander's site doesn't show a map for this particular setup. Although they do have a map for Mistral exhausts and Mistral crossover. Where can I get the map? :mg: