V11 TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM

Guest Albino

Guest Fonzarelli
Different units of measure than HP and lb/ft, so the difference is probably not as great as it seems.

BTW, also note the significant difference in temp and atm pressure between the two runs. That can be a major factor making back-to-back comparisons difficult.

al

Another thing I noticed was that Horsepower and Torque figures do not cross at 5252 RPM...

No matter what is dynoed, HP & TQ are the same at 5252 RPM...

Guest cliffy
:helmet: i agree the power inrease is noticeable i first had my v11 bog stock then sold it had a tuono (no character)! Then bought the v11 back wiyh factory cans and ecu fitted ! result?..Definately improved !having said that a bike will usually allways seem faster when its louder! but i really feel that a few more ponies are released!!!Anyone care to disagree!!!! :bier: cheers all you guzzisti from sunny !!!!isle of man!! :sun:

You dont think Eldo is one of them freaky powercommander guys ,do you?

Heh, well... YEP. And since I qualify for that remark too, I'll add my $.02.

I have mapped the Ti/ECU "Race Kit" and found it to be (here in the US) sorely off in the mapping dept. I suspect this may be due to the Euro-vs-US gasolines, but I can tell you that I did not see 7 hp here in the US with the kit, either pre-or-aft PCIII usb. There are *no* timing revisions on the "race" ECU.

See second post down; http://www.guzzitech.com/PCIII-Endorse15M.html

I'll try and dig up the Dynorun map and post it. May take me a week or so though.

Todd

Certified PCIII Tech

AMA Pro SuperMoto Chief Steward

p.s. All top 10 bikes in every category in AMA Pro Road Racing run PCIII's, which are mapped at every track location on the day of each race.

So Todd, did you get my latest map and dyno run I sent you after my final dual-plug setup with remapped ignition from TLM? I emailed that to you a couple weeks back.

al

Different units of measure than HP and lb/ft, so the difference is probably not as great as it seems.

BTW, also note the significant difference in temp and atm pressure between the two runs.  That can be a major factor making back-to-back comparisons difficult.

al

Another thing I noticed was that Horsepower and Torque figures do not cross at 5252 RPM...

Not if the scales are different on either side of the graph. I see this a lot on various dyno runs.

al

Guest Fonzarelli

BTW, also note the significant difference in temp and atm pressure between the two runs.  That can be a major factor making back-to-back comparisons difficult.

al

Not if the scales are different on either side of the graph. I see this a lot on various dyno runs.

al

Is 'UpM x 1000' something other than 'RPM x 1000'?

If not, the formula HP=torque x RPM / 5252, regardless of what measure of torque is used, will produce an exact measurement of HP and Torque at 5252 RPM's...

All I know is my Assometer (calibrated regularly and not temperature dependant) and my shagged rear tire tell me my bike with the mods definitely has a substantial increase in power. The surprise wheelies pulling out of parking spots also lead me to believe this is true!

:D

Rj