I've been so focused on my newly acquired V11, my V7 has been idle for a long time. Today, I woke it up, and rode 20 miles to work. WOW!!! I still love this bike so much. It is so zippy, and light weight compared to the V11. The wheel base and rake must be very different as the V7 turns so quick in comparison. I want the V11 for longer trips so the differences are just right for my needs.

As for my V7, I'll never let this one go!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The V7 is a little jewel. Light, handling is superb, you just notice it running out of a little oomph when you up to speed or accelerating for passing.

• Like 2

The top end difference is so noticeable when comparing the two. One would think at 80mph, nothing more is really needed, but in SoCal, we do. Since Covid (not exactly sure why), the fast lane is 90+, all day, everyday. It wasn't all that long ago, 7mph was my default for going over the limit, speeding ticket safe. It almost seems the police are never out any longer. 

On the V7, it's difficult for me to stay in the carpool/fast lane, as I don't like to go over 80-85mph. The V11, however …whew, love this throttle!

• Like 3