givi bags

Guest davidb

Guest davidb

Love those big bags. I needed the top bag too, so I mounted mine alittle different. I had to leave room for a passenger and foot rest even though I don't carry anyone very often. All the talk about weight distribution, It doesnt feel any different than a passenger on the back (less weight too). One time I hauled a 302 short block home on my BMW rack, now that felt a little sqirrily when I got up in the foot hills where I live.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hi John (Guzzi323). Clever of you, reversing the "Wingracks" like that! I almost bought the 41s for my bike (honda) but instead settled for the 360s which will only hold one helmet (Arai, medium) w/ the "document holder" folded out of the way.

For info if anyone else is considering this approach, the 41s matte black finish nicely matches the Scura's finish.

The 360s come in gloss colors, including black (mine), red and silver, as well as matte black and matte grey.

BTW whatever happened to the forum member's (I forgot his name) attempt to mount up a set of BMW R1200C bags? That seemed like a very nice approach. Joe :rasta: