tank skins/braw

Guest rrbasso

Guest rrbasso

I talked to (seckond look) they make tank skins/braw for bikes and im trying to get them to start making them for Guzzi, but he would like to know if any one but me is really intersted ? so im putting a shout out.Thanks

Tony :helmet:

I still prefer the Tankslapper products for "everyday" tank protection, but I "might" go for a 1/2 or 3/4 bra for longer rides just to protect the tank from abrasions.

I can't say I would sign up for a pre-order, but if they made one, it's a good chance I might pick one up the next time I plan a long trip.... some day.

...but that's probably not going to be any time this year ^_^

FYI: Bagster(sp??) already makes a complete bra with matching tank-bag, that is available now. There was a recent thread, so if one searches, you'll find photos and a link.

al

the next time I plan a long trip.... some day.

...but that's probably not going to be any time this year  ^_^

Al, my friend, it will be several years before you get away on a long trip. It's been ah...7 or 8 years since I went on anything more than 400-500 miles (a day trip, and the youngest will be 2 in September, so I'm thinking 3-4 more years). But then, maybe you are married to an angel !?

heh, you may be right.... we'll just have to see I guess.

But to be honest, Denise has often been very supportive of my just taking off on a trip/ride, even right up late into her pregnancy.... but I didn't have the heart to take her up on the offer.

I suspect if anything, this latter scenario will be the deciding factor in limiting any future flights of fancy :P .... I really hate to take off on a great trip, and leave everyone else behind. After all, I want to share it with them.

Maybe some tandem, multi side car rig of some sort is in order :rolleyes: