Anyone know about possible european A2 35kw restriction set for a 2005 v11Sport?

Scura R

Hi

Anyone know about possible european A2 35kw restriction set for a 2005 v11Sport? 

I`m not eager to sell my Scura R, OR own two bikes, BUT at the same time I like to try riding the V85TT. My son wants to try riding and if I can get him to use my Scura restricted to 35kw for 2 years, I can buy a V85TT and also feel ok owning two bikes :) 

3 hours ago, Scura R said:

Hi

I`m not eager to sell my Scura R, OR own two bikes, BUT at the same time I like to try riding the V85TT. My son wants to try riding and if I can get him to use my Scura restricted to 35kw for 2 years, I can buy a V85TT and also feel ok owning two bikes :) 

Same case here. I think we will buy a third one for the youngster and sell it in a few years. A v65 or V7 classic or something, like that.

• Like 1

The V7 Classic with it’s light and nimble chassis and predictable power would be a terrific bike to learn on.

The Royal Enfield line-up would also be a good place to look for a more affordable first bike.

• Like 4

On 3/5/2023 at 10:58 PM, Speedfrog said:

The V7 Classic with it’s light and nimble chassis and predictable power would be a terrific bike to learn on.

The Royal Enfield line-up would also be a good place to look for a more affordable first bike.

I`m sure, but it will not help my specific problem :) 

3 hours ago, Scura R said:

I`m sure, but it will not help my specific problem :) 

Sorry I could not help you Ketil, I guess my comment was more in response to motortouring post. :bier:

6 hours ago, Scura R said:

if it says anything about TUV etc. 

It mentions ABE / Teilegutachten on the first page.

Under "FAQ Drosselsatz", the first point is "Weshalb benötige ich ein TÜV Gutachten?". Looks like the paperwork is available.

They limit it to a frame number range, though.

• Anfang der Fahrgestellnummer : ZGUKR0000....
  • ab EG-BE Nr.: e3*92/61*0007*00

Hope it works out for you. :)