Selling my 2000, V11S

Guest Tmartin

Guest Tmartin

After over 3 years and 26,000 miles I'm selling my 2000, V11S. I just

need a bike with more fairing--too old to get beat up on 500 mile rides.

I really enjoyed owning the bike. It's been lots of fun to ride as well

as work on. If anyone is interested the link is below. I bought an 2005 Yamaha FJR 1300

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2482525770&rd=1

Guest davidb

And the heat that comes off those water cooled bikes will keep you warm in the winter. ( and summer) The milage range on those is real nice.

Guest dkgross

I've been looking at the FJR as a 'second' bike for the real hard core touring. It's an amazing machine.

...or a LeMans ;)

But seriously, good luck with the FJR though, it's a great bike. I was on the initial customer petitions some years ago to get Yamaha to bring that bike to the US when it was first announced that in Yamaha's view... "those kind of bikes don't sell well in North America" :rolleyes: ..and it was only going to be a Euro bike <_>

But when I finally found a gray market FJR to test out before it came to these shores, it was just too big for my tastes, bigger than my FJ1200, and my FJ was already too big for me :P ...and then I saw the LeMans :wub: ... and there ya go :D

However, I'm sure you'll love the FJR and good luck with it! :bike:

Cheers :bier:

al

Wow! Very encouraging that someone scooped it up. The last couple Sports I watched lingered for while and failed to sell. Hope the new guy finds us.