Display symbols that may appear on the Griso dash

bullionz

Display symbols that may appear on the Griso dash.

While I'm used to the little red warning triangle often flashing on while riding, the lightbulb symbol with an X though it and an arrow pointing to the left is now regularly appearing. The strange thing is that all the indicator lights are working, when switched on.

17 minutes ago, bullionz said:

Display symbols that may appear on the Griso dash.

While I'm used to the little red warning triangle often flashing on while riding, the lightbulb symbol with an X though it and an arrow pointing to the left is now regularly appearing. The strange thing is that all the indicator lights are working, when switched on.

But as I recall the system on the Griso measures resistance at each turn signal and if it measure too much or too little resistance it flags it as a problem. It could be anything from a failing bulb to dirty contacts at the bulb to a bulb of the wrong wattage. As an example, it often has issues when people replace their turn signals with LED turn signals. The LED signals usually don't have the correct resistance to mimic the stock bulbs.

Or the system that checks for bad bulbs at the turn signals is itself having issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The triangle flashing is because your gear change indicator is set too low, you can raise it using the 'Settings' menu.

The blown bulb symbol may well be one of the connectors, most likely a rear one in the tail, only making intermittent contact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2