Welcome @Ali Fra. Having just acquired mine V11 a few short years ago, I'll mention how I've really fallen for this bike. I hadn't intended to buy this bike, nor was I familiar with it. Having already owned a V7, I was open to the V11 when it was made known to me. Since then, the 1100cc have won me over and is now my default distance bike. 

I spent time with basic maintenance and then dialing in the suspension, handling, etc. This has been documented on this site should you be interested. My effort has been rewarded with a bike I'm always interested in riding, with confidence.

This forum is my daily go to, great community, and so much assistance. Welcome!

• Like 2
On 5/11/2024 at 10:38 AM, Ali Fra said:

Really impressive! Is the second method includes the spring you made?

Big welcome and excitement to share the V11 passion @Ali Fra!

Here is a link to the Shift Improvement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, LaGrasta said:

Welcome @Ali Fra. Having just acquired mine V11 a few short years ago, I'll mention how I've really fallen for this bike. I hadn't intended to buy this bike, nor was I familiar with it. Having already owned a V7, I was open to the V11 when it was made known to me. Since then, the 1100cc have won me over and is now my default distance bike. 

I spent time with basic maintenance and then dialing in the suspension, handling, etc. This has been documented on this site should you be interested. My effort has been rewarded with a bike I'm always interested in riding, with confidence.

This forum is my daily go to, great community, and so much assistance. Welcome!

Thank you very much! Great comment. I have been hanging around on the adv sites like advrider for long years. But this forum has just blowed my mind off. 

Such a great community with a lot of enthusiasm and in depth info about this specific platform. I feel a lot more confident now. 

Btw, this forum is also addicted. Admins must warn before signing up :D I can not stop reading how to section. I am lost and found! :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Welcome to the madness mate!!

They are a bike like no other and the riding experience rewards like no other....

You'll love it.

Cheers 

Ps I was a goner as soon as I hit the starter at the shop when looking to buy it!

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, guzzler said:

Welcome to the madness mate!!

They are a bike like no other and the riding experience rewards like no other....

You'll love it.

Cheers 

Ps I was a goner as soon as I hit the starter at the shop when looking to buy it!

Thank you mate! I hope it will be a sweet long ride with this lady. I am ok with ups and downs, every relationship has'em :D 

Edited by Ali Fra
spelling mistake
  • Like 3