SKAGIT PowerSports just got a Dyno !

robbiekb

So Skagit Powersports just took delivery of a dyno, oh and they also carry Guzzi.

They are currently doing a special $50 for 3 dyno runs, this includes tuning your power commander !!!!

WOOT !

If you plan on getting your custom map set up done there, say hi to Cassandra the sales manger for me :)

hahahaha

no she rules!

She has to be the best bike salesperson of all time :)

in fact she just ordered a Paul Smart Ducati for her very ownsome, so she's busy deliberatng as to whether she should sell her ST2 ...sheesh life is tough huh ?

One of the new Sport Classics on order to boot! I am seriously considering flogging my old version for a deposit (POS has so many problems and the restoration is going to end up being way more than one of the repro's). If it wasn't for the fact that she grabs me like a loose 'ho she'd be someone else's problem by now. Am I still talking about motorcycles...?

Sounds very cool. Another reason to go down, thanks for the info,

Rj

Guest IanJ

Oooh. I may have to make an appointment. This almost makes getting a PCIII sound like an interesting idea -- pity I don't have my bike all tricked out with some Leo Vinces and a set of pods...

Now, just to be clear... question: Are they going to be a "Certified Power Commander Tuning Center" with the requisite software, etc....

http://www.powercommander.com/centers_wa.shtml

...or just a place with a dynomometer, and a gas-analyzer that will tinker with getting your PCIII "close"?

Just checking as I've been hoping a real Tuning Center would show up in the Seattle area for when we move up there.

Here's hoping they are :bier:

al

Guest GGuzzi

Just got my PC111 installed , airbox, and FBF Carbon cans. What a difference!! :D I could hardly believe it was the same bike. Drove it for a hundred miles it sounds deep. Eraldo Ferracci mapped out the pc111 . Just a small problem which I was surprised with. A pop! between 4-4 1/2 rpm during quick accelerations. I am hoping It is nothing major and just the PC111 getting used to the pipes. :huh2:

Whadaya think Al.....

I don't know if they're a certified tuning center or not. To be honest, as long as they have the software and know how to tune my PC 3 so my map isn't so rich anymore i'll be all stoked :)

HA!

thats all i have to say on that subject :)

As far as not being an approved tuning center goes, Al you're right that if they are certified they can probably get the map that much closer, mostly i need the dyno run for my own peace and quiet, it'd bug me if there was HP to be gained just from tweaking a wee bit.

Actually thats another thing i'm stoked on, Moto International is having a rider demo day on july 24th. Ingrid will finally get to ride a Breva, a Tuono, a V11 an Ev all back to back :)

heh ianj, you did a ride on your LeMans pretty much all the way up the road to my old house and talked about it in one of your ride reports :)

http://www.obairlann.net/~reaper/motorcycl...qualmie_valley/

if you ever want to find the rest of that road give me a holler, My house was at the end of one of the "no exit" roads on Lake Kayak. There's a dirt road that connects the two Cherry Valley roads so you can loop back into Duvall , but you'd need an enduro for about a mile as the county forgot to make a land purchase and so that one section is actually on private land.

robbie

Speaking of Power Commander Tuning Link centers, I just noticed that the Power Commander site now shows Renton Motorcycle Center as a tuning center that does sportbikes...not just harley's. Has anyone in the Seattle area tried them yet?

Randy

Guest dkgross

Robbie...after talking to Dave at Moto I, I think I would be pretty confidant that George Dean could do a bang up job on a PCIII on our Guzzi's. He's not a 'certified dyno center", but Dave speaks very highly at him.

It's an option I'm considering if I don't get it done on my short trip to California.

fwiw..I've emailed the 'harley only' place in Auburn to see if they'd do the Guzzi..haven't heard back.