To Admin and everybody else

V!!

Hello!

Is there a topic in this forum where only detailed information about recall/service work is written?

I haven’t found it anyway, and I think it would be a very good idea to put all detailed information about this kind of recall/service work and with models, year, frame numbers and so on, in the same place.

Some of you “gurus” in this forum have so much information regarding these things, which takes very long time for my dealer to find out????.

For instance the gearbox recall early this year.

I read about it here. I called my dealer twice in maybe February and April and they said they never heard about it. :bbblll:

In May some one put out the frame no. here, and I saw my bike was in the recall.

I called them again and confronted them with my information and this time they admitted that my bike was in the recall!!!!!! :luigi:

God or a bad Idea? :mg:

I think that is a splendid idea. Perhaps an excel spreadsheet that we (users) could edit adn upload? Of course, it's easy for me to say this- I have no idea how to actually implemnet it.

J

I think we talked about a recall FAQ a while back, but since there were only 3 recalls so far over the entire 00-current range that I recall, I seem to remember it not going beyond a brief mention :huh2:

However, it would be easy to make a FAQ for just the 3 so far. The only issue is gleaning the correct VIN range for each recall. I also seem to remember some confusion on at least one recall about VIN ranges, and don't think we ever got one on the con-rod bolt recall??? Maybe, I forget.

Maybe this will help a bit though. Here's a search result for everything with "recall" in the title:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...highlite=recall

al

• 3 months later...
Hey Friends:

Try this link :

http://www.webbikeworld.com/Moto-Guzzi-mot...port-recall.htm

Hope it helps.

Andrew

37990[/snapback]

Hi Andy,

Yup, sure it does. Thanks! :drink:

Søren