Dyno run

Admin Jaap

Last week I had my Goose dyno-ed:

V11eric was at the same tuning centre as me in July:

The blue line is his standard '02 V11LeMans

The green line is the same bike with different mufflers (Maxtreme carbon)

The red line is my '02 V11LM with Mistral X-over & mufflers, K&N pods and a PCIII

dyno.jpg

Guest vkerrigan

Wow!!.....I had not seen a V11 w these mods get 90 bhp before. I'm sure the "seat of the pants" difference is huge too. Was your map a tweaked version of something provided by Todd or a completely original set up from your tuning link session? Congratulations and Happy Trails! :notworthy: .............vk

Wow!!.....I had not seen a V11 w these mods get 90 bhp before.

Agreed, and kudos :bier:

The best I got, with similar mods(excepting ported heads in my case) was 86HP.

But then again, it was very hot that day here too, so maybe if it had been cooler .... :huh2:

(excuses, excuses :lol: )

My "kit"(pistons, cam, valve springs) from Mike Rich shows up sometime next week for the engine case swap though. So I'll be very interested to see what happens post installation WRT power when I get another mapping/run later.

al

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jaap

Some impressive results!

I have a very similar set up to your Le Mans with the exception that I run a single K and N filter in the standard airbox but with no lid.

Do you think having the seperate K and N pods makes a difference?

Cheers

Guy

:helmet:

Jaap,

Not just good power but a near perfect power curve. Add me to list of the jelouse, great set-up. :notworthy:

I'm hoping to get my bike on a dyno soon, I doubt it will be as strong as yours due to still having the (relived) air box and more restrictive (and quieter) mufflers but I hope my power curve is as smooth as yours. :grin:

Enjoy!

Lex

'Hoi Jaap

where did you get your PC111 tweaked ?, I've recently moved to the Netherlands and am not sure where to go to sort this sort of thing out.

cheers

Mal