Wh'appen to Docc?

Baldini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I spoke to Doc's receptionist the other day ( he was not in ) I asked her to have him check in & let us know where he's been'

UPDATE

I just had a message on the answering machine , Doc says he misses everybody & that his computer crashed about the same time as the forum went down. He says he'll have to get up & running again. He had no idea the forum was back up :doh: He said he would call again Friday. Anyway in case you were interested Doc's still alive :thumbsup:

If you want to give him a call or leave a message his office # is (555) 555 5555

40840[/snapback]

I should do that. I don't know Docc and I don't think he knows me. What better than some crazy fool Canuck calling some strange Texan doctors office just to say 'Hi'.

I should do that. I don't know Docc and I don't think he knows me. What better than some crazy fool Canuck calling some strange Texan doctors office just to say 'Hi'.

40845[/snapback]

:homer: Yeah you're probably right , I was just glad to hear from him . Doc's good people :thumbsup: Any way I removed his # & you should do the same :grin:

:homer: Yeah you're probably right , I was just glad to hear from him . Doc's good people :thumbsup:  Any way I removed his # & you should do the same  :grin:

40851[/snapback]

I wasn't really gonna call him but leave me your number and I'll make your life interesting!

P.S. You can PM me if you want some "real" fun!

...I wasn't really gonna call him ....

Jim,

Perhaps you should edit Docc's phone no from your post #7 ? Wouldn't want my # on the site less I put it there myself. :huh2:

Or is TX just having some fun ...?

KB :sun: