Twin spark

antonio carroccio

If you use the forum search and enter "dual plug" you would have found this thread: Anyone dual plug a V11?

(dual plug = twin spark)

38138[/snapback]

What's humorous is that Antonio actually posted to that thread back on November 4th :P ....joking about calling Jaap a "Tukker" :blink:

I guess he "didn't know what he was getting into" with that thread... all 13 pages of it :rolleyes:

al

What's humorous is that Antonio actually posted to that thread back on November 4th  :P    ....joking about calling Jaap a "Tukker"  :blink:

I guess he "didn't know what he was getting into" with that thread... all 13 pages of it  :rolleyes:

al

38141[/snapback]

Someone here in Germany sells an ignition unit with a what he calls twin spark feature (or is it even triple spark?).

With low revs the coils do not produce only one spark per stroke (the right stroke o.c.) but two or even more, very fast one after the other. This shall produce a better idle and better cold start.

Perhaps Antonio was after something like that?

Hubert

Multi spark ignitions have been around awhile. MSD Products I think you'd be hard put to fit any of this product line on Guzzi, much less have the current capacity to keep it running. Still, wandering around on the their site is a fascinating look into the automotive end of thnigs.