V10 Centauro

helicopterjim R.I.P.

I have my Centauro home finally and I took it out for a first ride last night. Wow does it have power! I know it has a Mistral crossover and LaFranconi pipes but I never imagined it would be as quick as it is!

I read up in Guzzioligy that it has Carrillo rods and forged pistons. I don't need any convincing!

Will get some pics and video later!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbrobson
No kidding! I'm glad the weight is down low.

Time to start surfing ebay for accessories!

39878[/snapback]

Great one more person I have to bid against.

Congrats on the greatest bike ever made.

And I thought I was the only one who liked the looks of the Centauro :helmet:

39829[/snapback]

You are: styling-wise, the Centauro is, shall we say, "challenged." :blink:

Love the 4v motor, tho'. Wish MG had standardized on it and let the 2v fade away, instead of the reverse. Ah well, gotta go w/ what works, and the 4v unfortunately, didn't (as delivered) which led to problems. If they'd only invested a little more time in it & sorted it out properly, there might have been a future where the MGS-01 actually arrived in '01!

:doh:

OK, Jim... I want you to keep a detailed journal of this process. If your experience nets me the #2 Canadian registered Moto Jimoozy Centauro, the beer's on me!

By the way, how the hell did you even get it across the border?? :ph34r: (or is it still on a tourist visa??)

My freakin' LEGAL V11 Sport is still hung up on the wrong side of the damn border! :angry:

I,ll have to PM you to let you in on the secret. It wasn't hard with the right signature though.

39951[/snapback]

by the way you are bidding hard on ebay :bier:

i was searching this for a friend but when i saw your where on the list i search for another one :drink: