Exhaust and silencer V11 Sport from 2000

Guest Guzzijens

Guest Guzzijens

I am a Danish gay, witch have a V11 Sport from 2000, i am happy with the bike, but from my point of view, the low end and the middel range, is not good preformance. i have planing to change the air filter to K/N and, change the Exhaust/Silencer remapping the Marelli M15 so it fit to the new hardware.

do somebody know, what type of exhaust witch will be good for this solutions?

i have thinking about Mistral?

I will be wery wery happy if some one have expirence on this.

Guzzi Jens

Denmark

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Danish gay

I will be wery wery happy if some one have expirence on this.

Guzzi Jens

Denmark

40273[/snapback]

The fact that you're gay is of no concern , We have another gay member here so I'm sure he can help you with his experience. Dont worry about the gay thing, there's plenty of people like you .

TX, you mention the word gay to many times. THREE times.

That's too much! I will considerate to ban you.

40297[/snapback]

That would be discrimination & I don't think that would be right.

It was just my intention to make him feel welcome here.

Does the word gay make you uncomfortable ? If so I might have to see if Jaap would ban you over your homophobia .

Guest Guzzijens

Sorry, for my bad English, i am definitely not a GAY, but a Guy. so hopeful you not invite for a date. you will then need to look some other places. :bbblll:

TX, you mention the word gay to many times. THREE times.

That's too much! I will considerate to ban you.

40297[/snapback]

so hopeful you not invite for a date. you will then need to look some other places.

Jens... no problems with your english.. Most of us understood what you meant, Tx just got a little excited. :D:D:D

The exhaust question has many threads in this forum. I think the consensus is that there is no "large" benifit for low to middle from just the pipes.

There is some consensus that the addition of the Stucchi crossover adds to the mid range.

However, its the combination of intake, crossover, pipes and remapping (through a PCIII) that get's you the max power.

Here's a recent thread w/ Jaap's dyno results.

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4227&hl=

Cheers, Tim

Welcome Jens,

Take a look under the 'Frequently Asked Questions' heading of the forum and read Al's FAQ on:

Aftermarket and Exhaust Modification FAQ

and

Intake Kits & Air-Filter FAQ

There's also a 'Dual Plug' FAQ.

There are several examples of highly modified V11's, but if you are just interested in increased low- and mid-range performance, then my experience is that Tim is correct- pipes and intakes help a little and the Stucchi crossover was a big improvement in mid-range. I don't have a PCIII yet, but I'll bet that helps pull it all together.

Jason

That's bloody typical! My computer is down for a week due to a software failure and what happens? Another friggin' Dane invades this homepage :D

Remember the viking days when we used to rape, plunder and pillage? :grin: Guess we haven't conquered anything since then, but we still have the memories.

Oh, what the heck - welcome onboard Jens. You'll find this homepage very valuable in your search for all kind of tech topics and what have you. I'm also searching for the perfect exhaust pipe mods for my Scura so you're not alone.

Best regards

Søren

PS: And don't bother about TX - we all try to keep him on a short leash :P

PS: And don't bother about TX - we all try to keep him on a short leash  :P

40321[/snapback]

I'm not sure bondage is an acceptable subject for this forum either - Antonio is going to be after you.... :grin:

Sorry, for my bad English, i am definitely not a GAY, but a Guy. so hopeful you not invite for a date. you will then need to look some other places.  :bbblll:

40304[/snapback]

Excellent retort, Jens! Welcome, from one noob to another. Great forum. Great folks.

I know Denmark isn't a huge country, but GuzziJens, where are you? I kind of liked Denmark down around Vojens more than in the bigger cities. Someday I'll get back to see more. Wonderful people. And the beer. Definitely the beer.

That will be Carlsberg........ :bbblll:  :bbblll:  :bbblll:

I guess you've never taste Belgium beer??? :thumbsup:

40343[/snapback]

I drink to that Antonio. Nothing beats Belgian beer - the best in the world!

Trust me, I lived there for three years and I never even managed to get through half the brands they have. Strong, powerful and tasty.

Skål! :bier:

Søren