Exhaust and silencer V11 Sport from 2000

Guest Guzzijens

You don't want to drink that pale fizzy stuff full of chemicals served freezing cold- you need some proper British real ale!!

I will be happy to educate any visitors to this island as to what a good pint tastes like- Timothy Taylors Landlord and Black Sheep being my favourites.

:bier::helmet:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right then, I have to say I'm partial to my homebrew. And in it's absence, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. Pale Ale.

In the U.S. we have been fortunate that there is a revival of small breweries. Thank all that is good, right and true.

J

9 out of 10 supermarket beers I tasted had no taste

Now I have this mental image of Jaap standing in the beer section of a supermarket drinking 10 beers while the clerks anxiously wonder what to do with this crazy tourist...... then getting into his RV and driving to the next supermarket.. beer tour across America ..

Now I have this mental image of Jaap standing in the beer section of a supermarket drinking 10 beers while the clerks anxiously wonder what to do with this crazy tourist......  then getting into his RV and driving to the next supermarket..  beer tour across America ..

40421[/snapback]

I tried that in Scotland. I didnt get very far and I fell in the burn (a small stream)!

Want to see my vacation pics? :)

Just a few brands I tried: Coors, Rolling Rock, Bud, Busch, Schlitz and their Light versions (those are extremely :vomit: )

I ended up drinking Heineken, the dutch equivalent of buffalo piss, but still a lot better than the Famous American Beers.

The nicest beer I drank was the last evening, with Al, Mike, Carl and Don. That micro-brewery made excellent beer!

Guest ratchethack
I ended up drinking Heineken, the dutch equivalent of buffalo piss, but still a lot better than the Famous American Beers.

40428[/snapback]

Agreed. But Jaap - as one Dutchman to another, while you were here did you try Rogue Dead Guy Ale (Oregon Brewing Co.)? It's powerful enough to make even a dike-jumper feel right at home... :grin::drink: