Can't reply to some posts...

callison

Well, I'm clueless. Periodically, I go to reply to a post - and receive an error stating I don't have permissions to reply to that post. I guess he wants an email reply. Since I don't have what he wants, I'll just give the general information that applies to us all.

So, for Beauchemin's benefit (from a post long ago in a universe far, far away...).

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay. So I'm a cheap bastard...

I went to my local Ducati/Buell dealer (some combo eh?) and bought some Ducati parts to put the V11 Sport back together.

45610081A LH Footrest $29.39

45610101A RH Footrest $29.39

62610031A Lever,Clutch/Brake $25.99

And a Buell turn signal:

Y0504.02A8 Turn Signal, RH/Front $5.28

A Napolean bar end mirror $30.95

and there was a shop discount on all of this stuff as well.

The footrests will fit right on if the spring is left off, otherwise, some modification is needed.

The Buell turn signal likewise requires some modification if you're going to substitute for the Guzzi one.

The mirror get's the Mike Stewart treatment to mount it on the hand lever pivot pin (Thanks Mike! - much more effective mirror set-up than the CRG's).

-------------------------------------------------------

As for the shift lever, I'm holding on to my spare, I seem to have a tendency to break things. A really good source for these sort of parts is rebootguzzispares. Just email Pete Morcombe and tell him what you need. I'm ging to split his address across a couple of lines to slow down the spammers.

"Pete Morcombe"

@

hotmail.com>

BTW, stock mirrors suck big time. Give some serious consideration to the modified Napoleans. Look great, work better.