Padova 2005 Show

zebulon

It looks like a Cartier display window on the Champs Elysees.

:P:

41232[/snapback]

:D:D

Thanks for sharing the photos, Zeb :thumbsup:

Regarding Jaap's remark it's also my believe that most Euopeans are not so happy about flashy items like the anodized bits shown.

I watch the Orange County Chopper (OCC) Teutel Freak Show every week (just can't resist), and those guys are just crazy about anything that glitters :whistle:

Who said anything about form over function?.........

Søren

In 1896, architect Louis Henri Sullivan said, "Form ever follows function." His quote implies not so much the importance of function over form, but rather that the two are intricately intertwined and inseparable. The same idea can be applied to any type of design, be it industrial, web, print or product. The problem is that most designers fail to draw from Sullivan's words. :helmet:

In 1896, architect Louis Henri Sullivan said, "Form ever follows function." His quote implies not so much the importance of function over form, but rather that the two are intricately intertwined and inseparable. The same idea can be applied to any type of design, be it industrial, web, print or product. The problem is that most designers fail to draw from Sullivan's words. :helmet:

41728[/snapback]

If you ever run for president, Staedtler, I'll vote for you! ^_^

Søren