RISERS ARE ON

fernando

Thanks for the update Fernando.... these risers are still "on my list" but at ~$400 they are at a lower priority than some other things right now :P

....would love to hear more of a "long term review" on the risers in terms of comfort, quality, durability, etc... when you get a chance. Basically, how are they holding up?

BTW, you may want to try to delete your previous posts, and resend the photos. They didn't come through.

Cheers

al

al,

i think the problem with the photos was its size.

i am loading into this laptop the a2 kminolta program that allows me to downsize the shots.once i do it i will resend .

so far the risers are great. for one,they give me better leverage into corners and i feel better holding the line .

and,my arms are totally loose on the bars .my weight is not on the bars thus better overall control .

i thought that the higher seating position ,or mor upright ,would affcet me on hispeed runs on the interstate...........it does a little but all i have to do is crocuh a little and it works ,ans still my weight is off the bars.

so,so far ,i am happy i made the move.

on the negative side,the bike does not feel as sporty as before.but this is more of a subjectve feeling ,i think. with the lower riding position the bike feels better. but it may be in my head.