Long time no talk

Guest northend

Guest northend

Hey guys how's tricks (Docc Haynes,Andy York,Bill Hagen) Yup still got the V-11 but have been side tracked with Quads (ATV's) during the lovely michigan weather this time of year. And also been workin with a builder on getting our place in TENN. fixed up cause I ain't spendin another winter up here. Yup, thats right, like it or not, we are moving SOUTH!!!

Sooooo anyways hope we can hook up soon and go terrorize the twisties again. It was a ride I will never forget

post-536-1108003133_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest northend

What the heck???

You guy's don't want to talk to me or what. I would appreciate a response even if it was negative. Have people changed on this forum??? Just cause I haven't been on here for a while doesn't mean you should shun me :huh2: Another pic to refresh your memories.

Later................northend.

post-536-1108694609_thumb.jpg

What the heck???

You guy's don't want to talk to me or what. I would appreciate a response even if it was negative. Have people changed on this forum??? Just cause I haven't been on here for a while doesn't mean you should shun me :huh2: Another pic to refresh your memories.

Later................northend.

43560[/snapback]

Uhh. Guilty. I guess. No. Not really. I have my bookmark set for the 10 most recent posts. It doesn't take long for stuff to drop to the "bottom" and then disappear. So, I haven't answered you post, but welcome back. Like you, I'm moving. But from West to Middle America, as in California to Oklahoma. Probably see you at some rallies in the mid/south region next year with a little luck.

Catch ya later.

Sorry Jeff, we must be going senile.

Or maybe it was to many lost weekends... :drink:

All the Guzzi Love to you Bro!

Stick around and chat up some topics!

Spring is just around the corner...

As for Docc, he has not been around for a while.

Bill and Andy should answer up if they see your post.

PS nice bike and workshop!

Guest northend

Thanks for the responses guy's :D

What happened to Docc ?? Did he get hurt or something ?? I seem to recall trying to get ahold of him awhile back and got no response. He used to be a big player on here and ran one of the forum sections if I remember correctly.

How about it Andy York, what happened to our buddy Docc ?? Have you heard from him?? Has he been up to the dealership lately??? I know, alot of questions but like I said its been awhile since i've been here. Hey Bill Hagen !!! Fill me in on what you've been up to.

Thanks again for the howdy's guys............Later, northend

P.S. Tx Redneck..........I did my time and I aint goin back!!!!

Howdy.

Haven't heard from docc, but have seen some of Andy's recent posts. That was a great ride last summer and looking forward to a reprise sometime.

Have been out of town for more than a week, and had laptop problems, so here I am catching up on the lemans board and find 4+ pages. Carl is right; once a post falls off the screen, it’s history.

Anyway, glad to hear from you. Email me off line at your convenience. In meantime, see the ride report at http://home.earthlink.net/~wrhagan/mg/ and my garage-start at

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=9wgryyin.6fj0k2er&x=0&y=b7uqdv

In other words, life is good.

Bill

Guest northend

Great to hear from you Bill, will send you a PM when we get down there.

Mojohand: We bought a place about 15 miles south of Lawrenceburg (aprox. 90 miles south of Nashville. The town If you can call it that is Westpoint on SR-242 which is one of the many sweet roads around for bankin and crankin :grin: . Also some of the best quading land around, one of my new passions. :bike: Can't wait to get started on the New house. the old place will stand till the new one is completed. Gotta have a roof over your head :D

post-536-1109308399_thumb.jpg