Aluminum turn signal housings

Guest robbrugg

Guest robbrugg

I'm designing aluminum turn signals for my 01 V11, that I am going to have machined for me. I am slowly eliminating any "cheap" elements on my bike.

I have a design that utilizes your existing lens cover, bulb and wiring - it's a bolt together process. The new white lenses would look hot! I'm also looking at medium-sized round marker lenses too. The rears will be part of an eliminator kit.

Let me know what kind of finishes you would want - I am going with a bare alum look for mine.

Who would be interested in picking up a set? And does anyone know a good CNC company that would machine these out? I have a guy, but would like to compare.

Guest robbrugg

Al - I believe the only difference is the LeMans is missing the "stalk" that extends the marker out on the front. Mine will have 2 pieces to it: the marker housing and the stalk. They'll also have rubber spacers, for vibration and the occasional mishap/vandal.

Guest robbrugg
What's the cost going to be? 

When you have some protos, let's see some pics  :D

43786[/snapback]

Cost - I am looking around for a reasonable shop (if anyone has a connection, let me know). Price will determine how fast I get a prototype done!