Rosso Corsa on TV

kenr

Hi guys,

I have a recording of the Bikes Aloud program featuring the review of the Rosso Corsa that was on in the UK a couple of weeks ago.

I should be able to run some DVDs up over the weekend so please PM me with your details if you would like a copy. I will assume you want NTSC if you are in NA, and everyone else PAL, but please tell me if you want otherwise.

I will also set up a DivX ftp of the Guzzi bit so let me know if you want a login - I will mail you when its on line.

I am happy to pick up the costs for everything - please make a payment to Jaap if you would like to contribute.

Happy viewing - its quite an interesting piece and pretty positive about the Guzzi :mg:

Ken

OH man, I would love  a copy of that program..

44380[/snapback]

Me too! I'll take the DIVx when it's ready please. I'll even donate

more money to Jaap! :D

Hi guys - ftp is up and running.

Nogbad - I didnt get a pm from you - let me know if you want to download and I will drop you the login. Otherwise I need your address and I can ship you a DVD.

Guest aironepony
Hi guys,

I have a recording of the Bikes Aloud program featuring the review of the Rosso Corsa that was on in the UK a couple of weeks ago.

I should be able to run some DVDs up over the weekend so please PM me with your details if you would like a copy. I will assume you want NTSC if you are in NA, and everyone else PAL, but please tell me if you want otherwise.

I will also set up a DivX ftp of the Guzzi bit so let me know if you want a login - I will mail you when its on line.

I am happy to pick up the costs for everything - please make a payment to Jaap if you would like to contribute.

Happy viewing - its quite an interesting piece and pretty positive about the Guzzi  :mg:

Ken

44354[/snapback]

Just want to thank Ken for making the file available. It's only 60 meg (it's a pretty short segment) but is great quality (plays full screen) and is a very interesting comparison, especially as I am an aprilia fan as well. In the end they choose the Guzzi! Great to see the 2 bikes running together on the road.

For those that requested a DVD they went out in the post Monday, so you should have them in the UK by now, and in the US early next week.

I sent 2 copies to the US guys just in case someone's don't show up - maybe one of the other guys can forward a copy and it will be quicker than re-sending from the UK.

I had hoped to make up some nice DVD inserts, etc but my photo printer died at the weekend, sorry. :(

If any US folks want a copy, then PM or email me. I burned a DVD the other day and verified that it works on my player.

Thanks Ken for making it available!

Jason

I did get a couple of late requests for the full DVD so if one of the US guys who is already expecting copies wouldn't mind forwarding one please shout up :thumbsup:

Bad news- just as soon as they develop a channel with loads of bike programmes on TV, they decide to axe it.

Men and Motors is being flushed down the toilet and will be rebranded ITV4, showing boring old repeats of Inspector Morse.

No more Bikes Aloud and Guzzis on telly I am afraid.

:angry:

Guest Nogbad
Bad news- just as soon as they develop a channel with loads of bike programmes on TV, they decide to axe it.

Men and Motors is being flushed down the toilet and will be rebranded ITV4, showing boring old repeats of Inspector Morse.

No more Bikes Aloud and Guzzis on telly I am afraid.

:angry:

44936[/snapback]

You're kidding.... right.... Tell me it isn't true! :blink:

You're kidding.... right.... Tell me it isn't true!  :blink:

44949[/snapback]

Bugger. We should start an Internet bike TV channel. Anyone with a few milllion?