Darwin awards

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

I'm surprised they aren't suing every fence manufacturer in the state for not forcing the cheap ass garage slum lord to buy protective fencing. Certainly they should have recognized that people would not be able to resist the temptation to hurl their brainless bodies down six stories.

Let the lemmings be. It's not like they are going to land on some poor hapless soul walking beneath...

Spread out some newspapers down below and let 'em jump. I just want to watch... sounds like a marvelous spectator sport.

Rj

I do not understand how such stupidty goes on, AND how they often sue someone for thier own stupidity, what is happening to the world exactly? I feel like we are starting to drown in a sea of morons. I mean this, how can you jump from one roof to the other then file a lawsuit because you didn't make it and hurt yourself because they didn't make it impossible for you to do something stupid :blink: . With that logic we might as well walk around with oven mits and goggles use nothing but plastic sissors, crayons and elmers glue because everything else could injure someone somehow someway. pffffh F-that. ok I'm done :bbblll:

I think suing for stupidity is pretty much an American thing. I think the city should sue the parents for creating a public nuisance - their kid.

44974[/snapback]

Don't bet on it Carl. There have been a number of lawsuits brought, won, lost on appeal and then re-instated on counter appeal in Oz for people who have hurled themselves headlong into the surf, sometimes from quite high rocks and sometimes while pissed!

The prosecutor's argument is that the council had not erected signs to say that throwing yourself off a rock platform into shallow surf while under the influence of alchohol might not be the brainiest idea since some ape hit a flint on a stone when there was some dry moss lying about!!!! And the judge and jury bought it!!!! God give us strength!!!!

Also it may be noticed in civilized countries people who are reasonably well educated and inteligent have learnt that since the latter part of 20th century controlling one's fertility is pretty easy. Bright people don't breed much any more meaning that the population is being taken over by religious nut-cases and epsilon-minuses. I want to go and live in the very far north west of Tasmania, It may rain the whole time and blow a gale, (Of the freshest air in the world mind!) 364 days a year but there are bo f*cking people!!!!!

Pete