looking for a PCIII?

DeBenGuzzi

I saw this on ebay it is a rather decent price compared to other places I've looked, I just can't make myself buy it untill I either don't get the MG ti's or already have the FBF slipons, Also Jaap that german forum guy you told me about I talked to him and he couldn't seem to give me a picture of the actual pipes or anything substancial so I couldn't see taking the risk of sending him $850 and possibly get nothing OR have no idea what they will look like exactly because he did say one of the cans had a dent in it. but thanks for the lead :huh2:

:mg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I saw this on ebay it is a rather decent price compared to other places I've looked, I just can't make myself buy it untill I either don't get the MG ti's or already have the FBF slipons, Also Jaap that german forum guy you told me about I talked to him and he couldn't seem to give me a picture of the actual pipes or anything substancial so I couldn't see taking the risk of sending him $850 and possibly get nothing OR have no idea what they will look like exactly because he did say one of the cans had a dent in it. but thanks for the lead  :huh2:

:mg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

45068[/snapback]

Hey DeBen, in the MGNOC newsletter I just got today there is a set of the Ti pipes for sale. $700, the guy says they are perfect. Good price, I'd jump on them but I already have 'em. Contact info is Rob Swan, Murphy, NC 828-835-9165. Good luck. Regards.

I'll give him a call tomorrow to ask him about it. if he wants cash It'll be another week or two if he wants paypal or various others I could do it tomorrow. But thanks for the heads-up JRT told me about it the other day but I'm going to give it a shot. what can I lose by asking about them?

I'll give him a call tomorrow to ask him about it. if he wants cash It'll be another week or two if he wants paypal or various others I could do it tomorrow. But thanks for the heads-up JRT told me about it the other day but I'm going to give it a shot. what can I lose by asking about them?

45085[/snapback]

Rob sold those MG Ti's.

yeah I knew they wouldn't last long and I've been out and about so much I'll either wait for some to come up that might be easier for me to work with OR I will just get the mistral ti's since FBF sounds like they will no longer be making them.

does anyone have any experience with the Scarichi pipes? I can't figure out if thats even what they are called? maybe means something else. I think thats what they are called tho?? I saw them on rossopuro sponsor site they loook very very nice but I know nothing about them I don't even understand what is says next to the exhaust for a description. any help? anyone?